Professional solutions for solar power systems and solar hot water systems
Solar E is one of Perth’s leading solar panel companies, offering the best brands for solar power systems and solar hot water systems. Perth has more sunny days per year than any other capital in Australia, making it perfect for using solar energy.Solar panels provide an economically viable, efficient and environmentally friendly solution for your energy needs.Installing solar panels from Solar E in your home reduces your reliance on coal-fuelled electricity and the national grid, providing your home with most of your electricity needs and reducing your energy bill. How do solar...Read More
Why Choose Us
View testimonials to find out more
- Our well informed consultants are on hand to discuss your individual solar needs.
- We ensure any products you choose suit your circumstances and budget.
- Solar E products have been reducing customers’ energy bills for years.
- Solar E is a Western Australian owned and run business.
- Our installation technicians are fully qualified and led by licensed and experienced solar electricians
- All installation teams have CEC (Clean Energy Council) accreditation.
- The Australian Government supports solar initiatives and offers huge rebates, reducing the cost of installing a Solar Power System.
- Solar E is a licensed REC trader and can discount the Government Rebate (Incentive) directly off your quoted price.
- Solar E is associated with the top Australian and international manufacturers for both Solar Power Systems and Solar Hot water Systems.
- Finance options are available for energy saving solar applications.
Top 14 Points to Solar
Read All 14 Points Here
- Most solar panels are made in Asia to high international standards.
- Are there government incentives?
- Which way do my solar panels need to face?
- Will a roof mounted solar panels eliminate my power bill?
- Do I need to clean my solar panels? .
- Can there be extra charges when purchasing a rooftop solar?
Getting on top of the great solar quality debate
Nigel Morris shares some data, facts and opinions on the solar quality debate that is continuing to rage in Australia. Business Spectator, Getting on top of the great solar quality debate – Article Available from: <http://www.businessspectator.com.au/article/2015/3/27/renewable-energy/getting-top-great-solar-quality-debate>. [27 March 2015].View full news item
Much More Afraid Of Millions Of Tonnes Of Fossil Fuels Burned Every Year Than Flying Solar Airplane Around The World
When asked the question, 'How safe is it to fly this aircraft that is powered only by solar power?', pilot Bertrand Piccard said that they are much more afraid of the millions of tonnes of fossil fuels being burned every year rather than flying alone in this plane. Clean Technica, Much More Afraid…View full news item
Work to begin on 'Australia's first' floating solar plant
Work to commence soon on Australia's first ever floating solar plant, located in rural South Australia. Business Spectator, Work to begin on 'Australia's first' floating solar plant – Article Available from: <http://www.businessspectator.com.au/news/2015/3/5/solar-energy/work-begin-australias-first-floating-solar-plant>. [10 March 2015].View full news item