Professional solutions for solar power systems and solar hot water systems
Solar E is one of Perth’s leading solar panel companies, offering the best brands for solar power systems and solar hot water systems. Perth has more sunny days per year than any other capital in Australia, making it perfect for using solar energy.Solar panels provide an economically viable, efficient and environmentally friendly solution for your energy needs.Installing solar panels from Solar E in your home reduces your reliance on coal-fuelled electricity and the national grid, providing your home with most of your electricity needs and reducing your energy bill. How do solar...Read More
Why Choose Us
View testimonials to find out more
- Our well informed consultants are on hand to discuss your individual solar needs.
- We ensure any products you choose suit your circumstances and budget.
- Solar E products have been reducing customers’ energy bills for years.
- Solar E is a Western Australian owned and run business.
- Our installation technicians are fully qualified and led by licensed and experienced solar electricians
- All installation teams have CEC (Clean Energy Council) accreditation.
- The Australian Government supports solar initiatives and offers huge rebates, reducing the cost of installing a Solar Power System.
- Solar E is a licensed REC trader and can discount the Government Rebate (Incentive) directly off your quoted price.
- Solar E is associated with the top Australian and international manufacturers for both Solar Power Systems and Solar Hot water Systems.
- Finance options are available for energy saving solar applications.
Top 14 Points to Solar
Read All 14 Points Here
- Most solar panels are made in Asia to high international standards.
- Are there government incentives?
- Which way do my solar panels need to face?
- Will a roof mounted solar panels eliminate my power bill?
- Do I need to clean my solar panels? .
- Can there be extra charges when purchasing a rooftop solar?
M&S Announces Launch Of £400,000 Fund To Support Renewable Energy Projects In UK
The UK-based utility company M&S Energy — owned by the retail giant Marks & Spencer — has launched a £400,000 energy fund to spur renewable energy project development in the UK, according to recent reports. The fund is intended as to provide support to various nonprofit organizations (schools, town libraries, sports…View full news item
Facebook Gearing Up For Testing Of Huge Solar-Powered Drone
Imagine a solar-powered drone with a wingspan as great as that of a 737 that can stay aloft for 90 days at a time, all the while working to bring internet to remote areas throughout the world. Sounds pretty incredible, right? Well, Facebook is now on the verge of testing…View full news item
IKEA Getting Missouri’s Largest Rooftop Solar Power Plant
IKEA is continuing its path to 100% renewable energy by installing solar panels on the upcoming St. Louis store in Missouri, which opens on September 30, 2015. You can find the full article at:http://cleantechnica.com/2015/08/03/ikea-getting-missouris-largest-rooftop-solar-power-plant/?utm_source=Solar+News&utm_campaign=76317a097e-RSS_EMAIL_CAMPAIGN&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_28ebd5756b-76317a097e-331987333View full news item