Professional solutions for solar power systems and solar hot water systems
Solar E is one of Perth’s leading solar panel companies, offering the best brands for solar power systems and solar hot water systems. Perth has more sunny days per year than any other capital in Australia, making it perfect for using solar energy.Solar panels provide an economically viable, efficient and environmentally friendly solution for your energy needs.Installing solar panels from Solar E in your home reduces your reliance on coal-fuelled electricity and the national grid, providing your home with most of your electricity needs and reducing your energy bill. How do solar...Read More
Why Choose Us
View testimonials to find out more
- Our well informed consultants are on hand to discuss your individual solar needs.
- We ensure any products you choose suit your circumstances and budget.
- Solar E products have been reducing customers’ energy bills for years.
- Solar E is a Western Australian owned and run business.
- Our installation technicians are fully qualified and led by licensed and experienced solar electricians
- All installation teams have CEC (Clean Energy Council) accreditation.
- The Australian Government supports solar initiatives and offers huge rebates, reducing the cost of installing a Solar Power System.
- Solar E is a licensed REC trader and can discount the Government Rebate (Incentive) directly off your quoted price.
- Solar E is associated with the top Australian and international manufacturers for both Solar Power Systems and Solar Hot water Systems.
- Finance options are available for energy saving solar applications.
Top 14 Points to Solar
Read All 14 Points Here
- Most solar panels are made in Asia to high international standards.
- Are there government incentives?
- Which way do my solar panels need to face?
- Will a roof mounted solar panels eliminate my power bill?
- Do I need to clean my solar panels? .
- Can there be extra charges when purchasing a rooftop solar?
Organisation funds solar power projects for charities, crowd funded by the community
Corena (Citizens Own Renewable Energy Network Australia) fundraised for the system that is being installed on a school in Adelaide. This is the fifth installation that has been funded entirely by donations raised by Corena. ABC News, Organisation funds solar power projects for charities, crowd funded by the community –…View full news item
Apple grows its own solar farms in China
Apple partners with SunPower to build two solar power plants in China. Business Spectator, Apple grows its own solar farms in China – Article Available from: <http://www.businessspectator.com.au/news/2015/4/20/technology/apple-grows-its-own-solar-farms-china>. [21 April 2015].View full news item
Labor backs 33,500GWh compromise target on RET
The Clean Energy Council's position on a compromise large-scale Renewable Energy Target for 2020 has Labor's support. Clean Technica, Labor backs 33,500GWh compromise target on RET – Article Available from: <http://www.businessspectator.com.au/news/2015/4/8/policy-politics/labor-backs-33500gwh-compromise-target-ret>. [15 April 2015].View full news item