Professional solutions for solar power systems and solar hot water systems
Solar E is one of Perth’s leading solar panel companies, offering the best brands for solar power systems and solar hot water systems. Perth has more sunny days per year than any other capital in Australia, making it perfect for using solar energy.Solar panels provide an economically viable, efficient and environmentally friendly solution for your energy needs.Installing solar panels from Solar E in your home reduces your reliance on coal-fuelled electricity and the national grid, providing your home with most of your electricity needs and reducing your energy bill. How do solar...Read More
Why Choose Us
View testimonials to find out more
- Our well informed consultants are on hand to discuss your individual solar needs.
- We ensure any products you choose suit your circumstances and budget.
- Solar E products have been reducing customers’ energy bills for years.
- Solar E is a Western Australian owned and run business.
- Our installation technicians are fully qualified and led by licensed and experienced solar electricians
- All installation teams have CEC (Clean Energy Council) accreditation.
- The Australian Government supports solar initiatives and offers huge rebates, reducing the cost of installing a Solar Power System.
- Solar E is a licensed REC trader and can discount the Government Rebate (Incentive) directly off your quoted price.
- Solar E is associated with the top Australian and international manufacturers for both Solar Power Systems and Solar Hot water Systems.
- Finance options are available for energy saving solar applications.
Top 14 Points to Solar
Read All 14 Points Here
- Most solar panels are made in Asia to high international standards.
- Are there government incentives?
- Which way do my solar panels need to face?
- Will a roof mounted solar panels eliminate my power bill?
- Do I need to clean my solar panels? .
- Can there be extra charges when purchasing a rooftop solar?
Flamingo Habitat At Tracy Aviary Now Home To Pink Solar PV Installation
The flamingos at the Tracy Aviary in Salt Lake City are now neighbours with two large pink Spotlight-Solar-made installations featuring solar photovoltaic (PV) panels, which are intended to resemble the flamingos themselves, presumably. The installation also serves, of course, as a show of Tracy Aviary’s interest in renewable energy, and…View full news item
Australians Prefer Renewables: 84% Say Solar Their Ideal Energy Source, 69% Wind
More than 80 per cent of Australians name solar power among their top three most preferred energy sources, new research from The Climate Institute has found. In its latest Climate of the Nation report, The Climate Institute found that 84 per cent of Australians preferred solar to be in their…View full news item
SunEdison To Co-Develop World’s Largest Solar Farm In Queensland
US solar giant SunEdison has been named as the co-developer with Australia’s Solar Choice of the proposed 2GW Bulli Creek mega solar project in south-west Queensland, which would be the largest in the world once fully developed. Solar Choice obtained planning approval in February 2015 from Toowoomba Regional Council for a staged…View full news item