Professional solutions for solar power systems and solar hot water systems
Solar E is one of Perth’s leading solar panel companies, offering the best brands for solar power systems and solar hot water systems. Perth has more sunny days per year than any other capital in Australia, making it perfect for using solar energy.Solar panels provide an economically viable, efficient and environmentally friendly solution for your energy needs.Installing solar panels from Solar E in your home reduces your reliance on coal-fuelled electricity and the national grid, providing your home with most of your electricity needs and reducing your energy bill. How do solar...Read More
Why Choose Us
View testimonials to find out more
- Our well informed consultants are on hand to discuss your individual solar needs.
- We ensure any products you choose suit your circumstances and budget.
- Solar E products have been reducing customers’ energy bills for years.
- Solar E is a Western Australian owned and run business.
- Our installation technicians are fully qualified and led by licensed and experienced solar electricians
- All installation teams have CEC (Clean Energy Council) accreditation.
- The Australian Government supports solar initiatives and offers huge rebates, reducing the cost of installing a Solar Power System.
- Solar E is a licensed REC trader and can discount the Government Rebate (Incentive) directly off your quoted price.
- Solar E is associated with the top Australian and international manufacturers for both Solar Power Systems and Solar Hot water Systems.
- Finance options are available for energy saving solar applications.
Top 14 Points to Solar
Read All 14 Points Here
- Most solar panels are made in Asia to high international standards.
- Are there government incentives?
- Which way do my solar panels need to face?
- Will a roof mounted solar panels eliminate my power bill?
- Do I need to clean my solar panels? .
- Can there be extra charges when purchasing a rooftop solar?
Synergy plays down impact of solar panels
In Synergy's argument to increase prices for electricity, it highlighted the benefits solar panels offered to its consumers. The West Australian 2014, Synergy plays down impact of solar panels Full Article Available from: <https://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/a/24613526/synergy-plays-down-solar-panel-impact/>. [4 August 2014].View full news item
Riding the solar tuk-tuk
Naveen Rabelli's plans to drive his solar-powered tuk-tuk all the way to London from India in order to promote the idea of environmentally friendly travel. What a way to travel! Business Spectator 2014, Riding the solar tuk-tuk Full Article Available from: <http://www.businessspectator.com.au/article/2014/7/16/solar-energy/riding-solar-tuk-tuk?utm_source=exact&utm_medium=email&utm_content=825815&utm_campaign=cs_daily&modapt=>. [17 July 2014].View full news item
Hareon Solar's Stellar Journey
The scale and speed of Hareon Solar's rise is phenomenal by any measure. The Chinese module maker sprang into existence just ten short years ago and today it manufactures more than 1.6 GW of cells and 1.1 GW of modules annually. The unique "poly to parks" business model helps shore…View full news item