Professional solutions for solar power systems and solar hot water systems
Solar E is one of Perth’s leading solar panel companies, offering the best brands for solar power systems and solar hot water systems. Perth has more sunny days per year than any other capital in Australia, making it perfect for using solar energy.Solar panels provide an economically viable, efficient and environmentally friendly solution for your energy needs.Installing solar panels from Solar E in your home reduces your reliance on coal-fuelled electricity and the national grid, providing your home with most of your electricity needs and reducing your energy bill. How do solar...Read More
Why Choose Us
View testimonials to find out more
- Our well informed consultants are on hand to discuss your individual solar needs.
- We ensure any products you choose suit your circumstances and budget.
- Solar E products have been reducing customers’ energy bills for years.
- Solar E is a Western Australian owned and run business.
- Our installation technicians are fully qualified and led by licensed and experienced solar electricians
- All installation teams have CEC (Clean Energy Council) accreditation.
- The Australian Government supports solar initiatives and offers huge rebates, reducing the cost of installing a Solar Power System.
- Solar E is a licensed REC trader and can discount the Government Rebate (Incentive) directly off your quoted price.
- Solar E is associated with the top Australian and international manufacturers for both Solar Power Systems and Solar Hot water Systems.
- Finance options are available for energy saving solar applications.
Top 14 Points to Solar
Read All 14 Points Here
- Most solar panels are made in Asia to high international standards.
- Are there government incentives?
- Which way do my solar panels need to face?
- Will a roof mounted solar panels eliminate my power bill?
- Do I need to clean my solar panels? .
- Can there be extra charges when purchasing a rooftop solar?
Hillary Clinton & Large Corporations Commit To Tackling Climate Change
Today, more than a dozen large US corporations pledged to invest up to $140 billion in low-carbon technology. The pledge is intended to demonstrate the level of support by corporate America for an effective global climate change treaty at the United Nations’ Paris Summit in December. You can find the…View full news item
RenewableUK Hands Over Wind Petition, Picnic Hamper, To UK Government Departments
RenewableUK, one of the UK’s leading renewable energy trade energy associations, has handed over a petition signed by 3,000 supporters of small- and medium-scale wind to four UK Governmental departments. You can find the full article at: http://cleantechnica.com/2015/07/28/renewableuk-hands-wind-petition-picnic-hamper-uk-government-departments/?utm_source=Solar+News&utm_campaign=2316bfd94d-RSS_EMAIL_CAMPAIGN&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_28ebd5756b-2316bfd94d-331987333View full news item
Dutch Solar Booms For A Remarkable Reason
Solar panel sales are sky rocketing in the Netherlands right now. Total sales are expected to hit 2 million panels this year. You can find the full article at: http://cleantechnica.com/2015/07/26/dutch-solar-booms-for-a-remarkable-reason/?utm_source=Solar+News&utm_campaign=5f25422d06-RSS_EMAIL_CAMPAIGN&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_28ebd5756b-5f25422d06-331987333View full news item