Professional solutions for solar power systems and solar hot water systems
Solar E is one of Perth’s leading solar panel companies, offering the best brands for solar power systems and solar hot water systems. Perth has more sunny days per year than any other capital in Australia, making it perfect for using solar energy.Solar panels provide an economically viable, efficient and environmentally friendly solution for your energy needs.Installing solar panels from Solar E in your home reduces your reliance on coal-fuelled electricity and the national grid, providing your home with most of your electricity needs and reducing your energy bill. How do solar...Read More
Why Choose Us
View testimonials to find out more
- Our well informed consultants are on hand to discuss your individual solar needs.
- We ensure any products you choose suit your circumstances and budget.
- Solar E products have been reducing customers’ energy bills for years.
- Solar E is a Western Australian owned and run business.
- Our installation technicians are fully qualified and led by licensed and experienced solar electricians
- All installation teams have CEC (Clean Energy Council) accreditation.
- The Australian Government supports solar initiatives and offers huge rebates, reducing the cost of installing a Solar Power System.
- Solar E is a licensed REC trader and can discount the Government Rebate (Incentive) directly off your quoted price.
- Solar E is associated with the top Australian and international manufacturers for both Solar Power Systems and Solar Hot water Systems.
- Finance options are available for energy saving solar applications.
Top 14 Points to Solar
Read All 14 Points Here
- Most solar panels are made in Asia to high international standards.
- Are there government incentives?
- Which way do my solar panels need to face?
- Will a roof mounted solar panels eliminate my power bill?
- Do I need to clean my solar panels? .
- Can there be extra charges when purchasing a rooftop solar?
GCL Enter the Battery Storage Market
GCL have released their own range of sleek, colourful battery storage solutions. The "E-KwBe" comes in two different sizes, the 2.5kWh and 5.6kWh. This battery is sleek, well designed and comes in numerous colour options. It's extremely affordable and has the power to match other battery solutions. "The other technical…View full news item
Energy Saving Tips
We've made a free information PDF with energy saving tips to help you save even more money, as well as the environment. Download the full package here or continue reading to check out the tips.View full news item
Solar Batteries - Information Package
Download the full PDF version here or keep scrolling for more solar battery information. For more information visit: Fusion Power Systems For more information visit: Enphase Storage For more information visit: Fronius 24 Hours of Sun For more information visit: GrowattView full news item