Professional solutions for solar power systems and solar hot water systems
Solar E is one of Perth’s leading solar panel companies, offering the best brands for solar power systems and solar hot water systems. Perth has more sunny days per year than any other capital in Australia, making it perfect for using solar energy.Solar panels provide an economically viable, efficient and environmentally friendly solution for your energy needs.Installing solar panels from Solar E in your home reduces your reliance on coal-fuelled electricity and the national grid, providing your home with most of your electricity needs and reducing your energy bill. How do solar...Read More
Why Choose Us
View testimonials to find out more
- Our well informed consultants are on hand to discuss your individual solar needs.
- We ensure any products you choose suit your circumstances and budget.
- Solar E products have been reducing customers’ energy bills for years.
- Solar E is a Western Australian owned and run business.
- Our installation technicians are fully qualified and led by licensed and experienced solar electricians
- All installation teams have CEC (Clean Energy Council) accreditation.
- The Australian Government supports solar initiatives and offers huge rebates, reducing the cost of installing a Solar Power System.
- Solar E is a licensed REC trader and can discount the Government Rebate (Incentive) directly off your quoted price.
- Solar E is associated with the top Australian and international manufacturers for both Solar Power Systems and Solar Hot water Systems.
- Finance options are available for energy saving solar applications.
Top 14 Points to Solar
Read All 14 Points Here
- Most solar panels are made in Asia to high international standards.
- Are there government incentives?
- Which way do my solar panels need to face?
- Will a roof mounted solar panels eliminate my power bill?
- Do I need to clean my solar panels? .
- Can there be extra charges when purchasing a rooftop solar?
Solar cloth could stretch PV's applications
This week, the Netherlands unveiled the world's first solar bike lane. Now a British company is running trials of their new solar cloth! The solar cloth is made out of lightweight photovoltaic fabric that can be stretched across parking lots or on buildings that aren't able to hold heavy loads.…View full news item
Brisbane Market to boast record rooftop PV system
Once completed, Brisbane market will have the largest privately owned rooftop solar installation in Australia. It will also be in the top ten largest installed in the whole country. Business Spectator, Brisbane Market to boast record rooftop PV system Full Article Available from: <http://www.businessspectator.com.au/news/2014/11/5/solar-energy/brisbane-market-boast-record-rooftop-pv-system?utm_source=exact&utm_medium=email&utm_content=985073&utm_campaign=cs_daily&modapt>. [6 November 2014].View full news item
World's First Solar Bike Path to open in Netherlands
The latest Dutch innovation: SolaRoad, which cells are expected to produce enough energy to power up to three households. One day perhaps all of our roads will be solar powered! Yahoo News, World's first solar bike path to open in the Netherlands Full Article Available from: <http://news.yahoo.com/worlds-first-solar-bike-path-open-netherlands-093743188.html;_ylt=AwrSyCPUV1BUqScArnfQtDMD>. [29 October 2014].View full news item