Professional solutions for solar power systems and solar hot water systems
Solar E is one of Perth’s leading solar panel companies, offering the best brands for solar power systems and solar hot water systems. Perth has more sunny days per year than any other capital in Australia, making it perfect for using solar energy.Solar panels provide an economically viable, efficient and environmentally friendly solution for your energy needs.Installing solar panels from Solar E in your home reduces your reliance on coal-fuelled electricity and the national grid, providing your home with most of your electricity needs and reducing your energy bill. How do solar...Read More
Why Choose Us
View testimonials to find out more
- Our well informed consultants are on hand to discuss your individual solar needs.
- We ensure any products you choose suit your circumstances and budget.
- Solar E products have been reducing customers’ energy bills for years.
- Solar E is a Western Australian owned and run business.
- Our installation technicians are fully qualified and led by licensed and experienced solar electricians
- All installation teams have CEC (Clean Energy Council) accreditation.
- The Australian Government supports solar initiatives and offers huge rebates, reducing the cost of installing a Solar Power System.
- Solar E is a licensed REC trader and can discount the Government Rebate (Incentive) directly off your quoted price.
- Solar E is associated with the top Australian and international manufacturers for both Solar Power Systems and Solar Hot water Systems.
- Finance options are available for energy saving solar applications.
Top 14 Points to Solar
Read All 14 Points Here
- Most solar panels are made in Asia to high international standards.
- Are there government incentives?
- Which way do my solar panels need to face?
- Will a roof mounted solar panels eliminate my power bill?
- Do I need to clean my solar panels? .
- Can there be extra charges when purchasing a rooftop solar?
Delta All in one Storage Solutions
10/04/2018View full news item
We've been using infographics to keep our commercial customers up to date with our recent commercial installs. These infographics show how much kWh a day their system produces and how much this will save them yearly, along with how much C02 and trees this saves the environment yearly. Check out…View full news item
Our Power Purchase Agreement (PPA)
Did you know that Solar E can offer your business a solar system without capital outlay. A solar power purchase agreement (PPA) is a financial agreement where Solar E arranges for the design, permitting, financing and installation of a solar energy system on your roof top for power production at…View full news item