Commercial Solar Power Click here to view our Solare Commercial Website
Using solar power lowers business overheads and generates a good ROI Solar power solutions for freehold or lease hold premises.
System size & design, The Solar E way:
- Systems designed to enable huge savings on electricity usage.
- Free consultation and quotations.
- Can finance lease, rent or buy a system. Finance leasing works out cheaper than what you are currently paying your energy retailer.
- All designers, electricians and installation staff are CEC accredited.
- An investment in solar systems provides a safer and higher return than most other investments. A typical system can achieve an ROI in excess of 30-35%.
This will be different for each business requirement.At Solar E we believe in an upfront consultation with customers. This helps determine a number of important factors you need to consider when purchasing a solar system:
Commercial Solar PV System Energy GenerationTable 1: Commercial Estimate PV System Energy Generation
- Overall energy use
- A design to suit your budget
- Expected ROI on your investment
- Commercial system size needed.
- Available roof space or capability to place a solar power system on your property.
- Roof or ground mounted system
Calculation based on Perth, 1 kw commercial solar power panel
will produce an average 4.4 units per day. Table 1
shows the estimated performance of PV system in Perth. The output shown is based on a system with low or no shading, at direct sunlight with true north orientation. The simulated values can vary from your system according to the different type of installation and weather conditions. Therefore this table is just a guide.
Commercial PV Systems installed by Solar E:
For more information about Solar energy systems contact us today, or visit our display showroom at Unit 1 - 93A, Leach Highway, Kewdale, WA 6105